Silver State Kennel
TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS
“Your dog’s health and well-being is our primary concern.”
Mandatory Vaccinations (Effective October 24, 2014)
We have recently attended a seminar and learned that Northern Nevada has become the #2 area in the nation with Parvovirus; with the Central Valley of California being #1. In order to minimize any possible effect on your dogs, Silver State Kennel is adopting the following vaccination protocols:
- No dogs under five months old or without a 5 Series of DA2PP Vaccination will be accepted.
- No pets will be accepted for boarding without written proof of vaccination from a licensed veterinarian facility.
- Only vaccinations administered by a licensed veterinarian facility will be accepted.
- Injected vaccination (DA2PP, Bordetella, Rabies) must be current two weeks prior to the check in date for your pet and shall stay current for the duration of your pet’s stay. Nasal and oral Bordetella vaccinations must be current 72 hours prior to the check-in date for your pet and shall stay current for the duration of your pet’s stay. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Dogs shall have the following vaccinations:
- DA2PP and Rabies current every three years after their first year.
- Bordetella current every six months.
Cats shall have the following vaccinations: FeLV, FVRCP, Rabies
These protocols were updated on October 24, 2014.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation
and your continued business with Silver State Kennel.